What does Wakelet do?
No more do you have to send a document with a boring list of URLs. The beauty of Wakelet is its simplicity. It allows you to organize websites, YouTube videos, tweets, bookmarks, images, PDFs, and Drive documents into visually appealing collections that can be easily edited, updated, and most importantly - shared. Although I’m new to the tool I have been building collections that my students will be able to access on their devices. Yes, there is a mobile app as well. Although you can keep a collection private until you make it public. However, you can also make it unlisted should you only want those with the link to view a collection.
Other features in Wakelet:
- Choose between a browser and a mobile app. (Android, iOS, Microsoft teams)
- Categorize your collections.
- Create ‘sections’ in a collection by adding text above your links. See this example.
- Add Google Drive docs directly to a collection.
- Change the image to a source if there isn’t one available (or the one that automatically generates isn’t what you’re looking for).
- Access Screencastify directly from Wakelet.
- Save a link quickly with the Wakelet Chrome extension.
- Embed Flipgrid so that you can access the tool directly from Wakelet.
- Invite collaborators without the need for them to sign-in - GREAT for classes, especially if you’re collaborating with a class in another town or country.
- Save items from other collections into your own in just two clicks with a bookmark.
- Save entire (public) collections you find useful.
- Inclusive/assistive technology such as the text reader. (surely to continue developing over time)
- Easily switch from one account to another. (useful for people like me with multiple accounts with multiple purposes)
- Invite Wakelet users to add to your collections and accept invitations from others to contribute to their collections.
- Receive notifications of updates that come out regularly. Some of the more recent ones:
- Download a copy of your Wakelet information in a JSON format.
- Enable others to copy any or all collections.
- Follow and gain followers to frow your PLN!
Want to get started now?
Download Wakelet’s comprehensive ebook in PDF format and learn how to quickly become a Wakelet ninja. (see page 11 for examples of how you might use Wakelet in your classes, but don't limit yourself to these!)
Use the Wakelet Hyperdoc to helps others learn. Sharing Wakelet with colleagues with a quick presentation? They’ve done the work for you with this Slides deck.
Want to an easy way to keep up to date with what’s going on in Wakelet? They walk the talk by using their own collection to share blogs posts. (but you can subscribe to have them emailed to you!)
Have a look at the Wakelet playlist on YouTube.
Once your Wakelet ninja skills are honed, apply to be a Wakelet Ambassador.
Ride the #WakeletWave via these online platforms:
Wakelet - https://wakelet.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Wakelet
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wakelet
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wakelet
I hope that you would like my post detailing the Cinnabon Customer Satisfaction Survey.ReplyDelete
However, if you have any queries or doubt about the Cinnabon Survey then please leave the comment in below comment box.Cinnabon Survey
Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for ajman assignment help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering writing services to students without having to break the bankReplyDelete
I love this. It is soo informative. Are you also searching for cheap assignment writing services we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best services to students without having to break the bankReplyDelete
You did amazing thing to do this post, may be you know the impottance of online digital marketing services. How did you post it by any author or admin?ReplyDelete